Question about PC Desktops
On a computer wired to your router.
1. Open an internet explorer browser.
2. Click on the address bar and type in 192.168.1.1
3. It should ask you for a password. Leave the username empty under password type in admin
4. If that does not work try a password that you would normally use as you might have changed it.
5. Inside the page. Go to the wireless tab. Under the word wireless you will see basic wireless to the right is wireless security. Click on wireless security.
6. Under wireless security you can see your WEP key.
I hope this has answered your question sufficiently. If you have more questions please post a reply and i would be happy to assist. Thanks.
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2011 | PC Desktops
May 27, 2009 | PC Desktops
Jan 16, 2009 | PC Desktops
Nov 10, 2008 | PC Desktops
Sep 09, 2008 | PC Desktops
Aug 29, 2008 | PC Desktops
Aug 12, 2008 | PC Desktops
Aug 07, 2008 | PC Desktops
May 25, 2008 | PC Desktops
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!