Question about Computers & Internet
On a computer wired to your router.
1. Open an internet explorer browser.
2. Click on the address bar and type in 192.168.1.1
3. It should ask you for a password. Leave the username empty under password type in admin
4. If that does not work try a password that you would normally use as you might have changed it.
5. Inside the page. Go to the wireless tab. Under the word wireless you will see basic wireless to the right is wireless security. Click on wireless security.
6. Under wireless security you can see your WEP key.
I hope this has answered your question sufficiently. If you have more questions please post a reply and i would be happy to assist. Thanks.
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!