Question about Computers & Internet
On a computer wired to your router.
1. Open an internet explorer browser.
2. Click on the address bar and type in 192.168.1.1
3. It should ask you for a password. Leave the username empty under password type in admin
4. If that does not work try a password that you would normally use as you might have changed it.
5. Inside the page. Go to the wireless tab. Under the word wireless you will see basic wireless to the right is wireless security. Click on wireless security.
6. Under wireless security you can see your WEP key.
I hope this has answered your question sufficiently. If you have more questions please post a reply and i would be happy to assist. Thanks.
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2012 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Jun 06, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
May 21, 2011 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Apr 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2011 | Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless Router
Oct 01, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 07, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Oct 02, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Mar 29, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Jan 04, 2009 | Linksys WRT54GX2 Wireless-G Broadband...
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!