Question about Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Error message (caught in a continuous loop) Driver appears to be current. Tries to reboot or freezes. Please help. Thanks I have the same problem. I get the blue screen of death, indicating my computer is stuck in a loop and shutting down to avoid any damage. indicates problem is with the ati2dvag file. I've tried downloading latest driver, but continue to receive the error periodically. never know when it will hit.
Ati2dvag seems to have a problem with XP SP3
I don't know if you have SP3, but if you do, try rolling back to SP2
Method 1: Use the "Add or Remove Programs" item in Control Panel
1. Open the Control Panel
2. Select Add Remove Programs
3. Click to select the Show Updates check box.
4. Click Windows XP Service Pack 3, and then click Remove.
5. Click Finish to restart the computer after the removal process is complete.
Method 2: Use the hidden $NtServicePackUninstall$ folder
1. Click Start, click Run, type c:\windows\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe in the Open box, and then click OK.
2. When the Windows XP Service Pack 3 Removal Wizard starts, click Next.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to remove Windows XP SP3.
Method 3: Use the System Restore and select a restore point prior to SP3
Posted on Oct 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
Jan 13, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Nov 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 27, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 30, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2012 | Panasonic Toughbook 19 Laptop Convertible...
Jul 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2008 | Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513 Notebook
302 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!