I was using my N71 phone in surfing the internet when suddenly the network went out and the connection failed. after that my network did not come back. I cannot send and receive messages as well as make a call or receive calls. what should I do? was my network switch broke? until now the network is gone. any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HTC Smartphone is a mobile phone and PDA designed for Sprint and Verizon Wireless networks. The creation of a touch screen and a keyboard that is based on a computer was created by HTC on these devices. Users can check email and surf the Internet with an Internet connection with HTC Smartphone.
The user's computer and HTC Smartphone can be synchronized to use the full capacity. By filling out this task, you can have the same mp3 and e-mail files on the phone on your machine. You can synchronize the two of them are first USB cable from your computer, or you can use Bluetooth, if available. When you are ready for the interface, HTC Smartphone users can exchange information between folders on your computer and phone. Files can be dragged and the two devices.
Since the HTC Web site, users can search for new updates to their phones that can run faster and more efficiently. Users can connect to the Internet, stick to the wireless connection otherwise known as Wi-Fi. Users can use the data plan with your network operator Verizon and Sprint service if they have one. The ability to use your smartphone as a modem to connect the USB cable to your phone and your computer and select the connection of the device.
HTC Smartphone is a mobile phone and PDA designed for Sprint and Verizon Wireless networks. The creation of a touch screen and a keyboard that is based on a computer was created by HTC on these devices. Users can check email and surf the Internet with an Internet connection with HTC Smartphone. For users get the most out of their HTC Smartphone markets, it is better to take some advice.
1. Internet Speed Problems caused by Binding too many Agreements on Network Card Slow internet surfing speed is a usual problem among LAN users because there are too many agreements binding on the Network Card. If a NIC is bound lots of agreements then the computer has to spend more time on identifying which agreement would transmit a certain group of data that passes it. PC users will feel uncomfortable at the moment when they are surfing the Internet. Here is a solution for this situation: a. Use a Network Card to run only PPPOE agreement to connect ADSL; this will provide the exterior connection of internet. b. Use another one to run other agreements in order to boost its performance so that the speed of internet surfing would be improved obviously.
2. Internet Speed Problems caused by Unbound TCP/IP Agreement. Unbound TCP (Transport Control Protocol)/IP (international agreement) may be caused by reasons as follow: a. the driver of Network Card is installed incorrectly. b. There is a problem with quality of Network Card. c. PCI slot is broken. Solution for this situation: You should uninstall NIC driver in the Device Manager at first----reinstall the driver after you reboot your computer. If you still fail to improve the internet speed with this solution, please change a PCI slot for Network Card or change a new one.
3. Internet Speed Problems caused by low quality of telephone line. If the phone line is affected by some bad extraneous factors, network device will adjust client access rate automatically and dynamically according by the quality of line and transmission distance. The Internet surfing Speed also will be affected by the export bandwidth, the website line from opponents and the device configuration if you try to visit foreign website.
4. Internet Speed Problems caused by too much installed Internet Explorer plug-ins. Internet Explorer plug-ins would be installed or loaded on your computer automatically when you open Internet Explorer and visit website. Surfing speed of course will be slowed down by too much Internet Explorer plug-ins. It is highly recommended to use some optimization tools to optimize your speed of Internet and clean some disused Internet Explorer plug-ins to speed up Internet surfing.
On the phone, goto Start, Programs, choose internet sharing. On the computer, make sure that activesync doesn't think it is connected, and plug in a mini-usb cable into the phone. After a moment, Windows should detect the new "network connection" and take over from there.
Open the bluetooth manager. Setup a partnership with the phone (pairing). Once done, goto properties for the partnership, and check "enable network capability' or similar. On the phone, goto Internet Connection Sharing, and switch from USB to Bluetooth. Note, you phone needs to be paired with the computer already.
You SIM card is most likely faulty. As it cannot register itself on the network you are trying to connect to.
They would only black list someone, for unpaid accounts or abuse etc, something fairly serious, they don't just do it on a whim.
This could be for a few reasons, you need to contact your Service Provider, and ask about your phone number. It may simply not be activated? It may not be registered as a current network user, the SIM card is faulty, or simply just will not work in that phone, it may even be OK in another, they can be temperamental,? or even perhaps your phone is faulty? You simply must check through what it maybe starting with the Telco.
If you could try another SIM, and see if that worked, that would at least prove the phone.
First of all, you need to check with your phone services provider for the settings in order to connect your phone to the Internet via their network. They will send you the settings and from there on is happy surfing.
have you tried configuring your internet access through your samsung pc studio? if not, open your pc studio, connect your phone and create an internet access through internet connector and try to connect. one way to check if you can connect to inet by using your phone as a modem, is, surfing the web first using your samsung corby's web browser. if you can't connect or surf the web by phone browser, it means you still haven't configure your browser profiles to your network provider. ask the right configuration from your network and configure the browser profile first.
hey buddy,the problem of airtel connection starts with the settiongs on ur phone to surf...messge all to 222 for settings..after settings reboot the phone...after that..don browse on phone first...connect the usb then using sony tools connnect to net..