I haven't got a clue about what its talking about since I dont have that file, I don't have any other versions of Java on my computer either. The help offered on the Java site isnt helping me either since they are for windows XP and lower, and not windows Vista that im working with. Im pretty sure that my installer is correct since I installed two games today without trouble and my computer is new.
Had same problem...All suggestions I googled to get it resolved didn't work for me. I downloaded the latest version to my desktop. Disconnected my internet connection and ran the installation. Worked fine.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Make sure you are running the latest Java 2) Check that any old versions have been deleted from your PC to prevent conflicts 3) Scan your files for corruption Hold down the Windows key (Bottom row with flag) and press the "R" key at the same time paste or type in ......... sfc /scannow click OK Wait for the scan to complete and possibly repair files
1. Devices require one browser at a time internet 7 or internet 8. Important notes includes that internet 8 would be an improved version than internet 7. Possibilities are that the computer would least function properly with both or requires that one be compromised for the another.
When exactly are you getting this error message? Which website you want to browse to?
Steps to try: 1. Download and install Flash Player ActiveX control for your Internet Browser. 2. Make sure that you have the latest version of Java installed. 3. Restore your Internet Explorer 8 to the default settings. 4. Check for any updates available for your Windows and Internet Explorer. 5. Try using some other browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Crome and/or Opera and check if the website loads correctly?
I am a Vista user and did have the same issue, so here what I did in order not to have this annoying error (I am not sure what action specifically did the trick):
1) Did it via Firefox (make sure you have the latest one);
2) Go to java.com and install the latest java update;
3) Go to gotomeeting.com->Login->re-install software->download manually and save g2m_download.exe file;
4) Now do Unblock and Apply in g2m_download.exe file property General tab;
5) Then Vista users need to disable UAC, I suppose this is the same as "Uncheck the “Protect my computer …”" (Go to "Control Panel" and type "UAC" into the search box. This will bring up the link: "Turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off." Click it. Uncheck the box next to "Use UAC to help protect my computer" then click OK. Restart.);
6) After restart right click on g2m_download.exe and "run as administrator".
some the installer files are stucked. and few of the registry has got currupted so either u install it from the substitute from microsoft which is MicrosoftVirtualJM which works similer to that of sun or repair ur registry through PC Tool Registry Repair. Can Get it frm PC Tool Web site
That happened to me when I was on dial up so painstakingly I uninstall the whole lot and then started again. I reinstalled Yahoo messenger 8.1 and it took over and hour to do the install but it paid off. All the extras ie; audibles all worked again and this time guess what it came with all the new audibles included were Chinese and Indian(hindu) audibles not that I would use them I suppose but who knows who might come to dinner and use MY yahoo!!!....good luck pal. OH yeah in case your interested yahoo have a web page now that you can log into anywhere in the world with your yahoo ID without having to download anything just try it go here http://au.webmessenger.yahoo.com