Question about NBG Lego Star Wars 2 Original Trilogy GBA for Game Boy Advance
I want to know how to change characters at the mos eisley cantina on lego star wars for gameboy advance because looking at the manual it says that you can and i really want to change characters. please help me!
With Obi-Wan and Luke, 3PO and R2, make your way and fight off the first onslaught of Stormtroopers. During the fighting, press forward and you’ll see a grey colored ramp to your right. With Obi Wan, use the Force to select the ramp and move it to the opposite side, which will allow 3PO to walk up the ramp and open up the doorway on the ground.
Regroup your party and go through the open doorway and figh off more Stormtroopers. At the end of this “block,” there will be a series of Lego parts lying on the ground. Put them together, dig them out of the sand with the Force, use R2 to open up a doorway which contains more Lego parts, and use 3PO to open up another doorway with even more Lego parts. Start assembling everything until you finish building an AT-ST.
Once the AT-ST is up and ready a Stormtrooper, hoping for a takeover, will run into the cockpit. Select Obi-Wan and use the Force on the giant Mech, causing the Stormtrooper fall out of it. Now kill the Trooper with one swing of the lightsaber, and then hop into the AT-ST.
Note: At this time you can go back with the AT-ST and break apart the other blocked entryway near the beginning of the second part of the level, to go into the double-score zone.
You can also take your Landspeeder into the double-score zone, and wash it at the car wash, or sell it to the Jawa, under the Landspeeder salesman sign, to get more Lego Studs.
Charge forward with your new toy, shooting up everything in sight, and barge into the open area, shooting at the Stormtroopers before they can hop into their own AT-ST. If they do it will come down to trying to get your shots off sooner than the other AT-ST in order for the pilot to fall out. If you take the five shots to knock you out, have Obi-Wan as your pilot because he can use the Force to knock out the pilot from the other Mech, giving you a small upper hand for which character counter-acts your opponent.
Proceed into the Mos Eisley Cantina entrance, which should have opened up for you after you have killed the last Stormtrooper. With Luke, shoot out the magnetic generators that hamper 3PO and R2’s entrance into the cantina, and then gather everyone on the four red buttons on the floor, triggering the inner-door to the Cantina to open.
Now, Han Solo and Chewbacca are the only playable characters for the remainder of the level. Get out of the Cantina, the exit will be to your right. Grapple up to the second story of the house, to your right, and proceed through the archway. In the second section, make your way over to the red grapple circle on the edge of the roof. This will allow you to swing across to the adjacent rooftop where there is a lever to pull. Pull the lever and a crate will pop out. Push it towards the two large doors at the far end of this section. Shoot it to destroy the doors, allowing you to get into the next sectionI'm stuck on lego star wars 2 - 241814572_b4fac276b1.jpg?v=0ttp://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/241814572_b4fac276b1.jpg?v=0" alt="241814572_b4fac276b1.jpg?v=0" class="h_mi" /> This next area is full of Stormtroopers, so use the run and gun strategy by running around and shooting at everything. Then, make your way onto one of the backs of the Dewbacks, and walk them over to the far north western corner of the level, and then jump off them. When you jump off a Dewback, they will send you flying up and over the wall. Run down the walkway toI'm stuck on lego star wars 2 - 241814563_7f0a77ebf0.jpg?v=0y 94.
Now, this is just an all out battle. Reunited with everyone, it’s time to collectively fight off waves of Stormtroopers that Garindan keeps calling on his walkie-talkie. The goal here is to shoot Garindan four times, which will then cease the waves of Stormtroopers and open up the entrance to the Millennium Falcon.
1. Enter the Storm Trooper bath house to the left of where you starting the level.
2. Above the broken bridge. Find the three plants which are located throughout the level. Destroy every barrel you come across. After that, use Bounty Hunters grenades to break apart the shiny metallic object in the middle of the level, which will yield Lego parts. Put these together to form a propeller, allowing you to jump high enough to get the Minikit.
3. Under the sparkling grid with four red nozzles, use a Dark Force powered character to reveal this Minikit.
4. In stage two of this level, when you get the AT-ST, there is a Womprat shooting gallery next to the double-score zone. Kill 10 Womprats to get the Minikit.
5. In plain sight, there is a Minikit near the parts of the AT-ST. Stack the crates and use a Force sensitive character to jump up and reach it.
6. Find the crashed spaceship. Use a Bounty Hunter's grenade to blow up the moisture evaporator, and use the Lego parts to build a crank. Grapple up to the crashed ship and grab the Minikit.
7. Inside the Cantina, there is a Minikit behind the force field. Use a Jawa to enter the small entryway to slide in there and grab it.
8. High along edge near the door you blow up, a Minikit will be revealed after you find all 3 plants in this section of the level. Once again, as in step 2, it’s best to just blow up every barrel you find to uncover the plants and collect a ton of Lego Studs in the process.
9. In the section behind the big black and red doors, use a Dark Force powered character to get in there. The kit is hiding behind the two small gates, where you see the Womprats running around. Use the Force on the gates to open them and grab the Minikit.
10. In the movie theatre, behind the movie screen. Guess how you get it? That’s right, you blow it up.
Super Lightsaber Power Brick Location:
Across from the section, where you moved the bridge with the Force, there is a small opening that looks as if a doorway should exist. There are numerous barrels next to this phantom doorway, each of which contains pieces to assemble the doorway. After you get all the pieces, assemble the doorway and use R2 to enter and grab the Orange Power Brick.
I hope this helps!
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
SOURCE: i'm stuck on lego star wars 2
Press L or select (dont remember which) when you are near the character you are by. The will become your partner. Then press L/select on your partner and you will become that character. (if I remember correctly.)
Posted on Nov 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2014 | Nintendo Wii Video Game Consoles & Games
Jun 23, 2010 | Eidos Interactive LEGO: Star Wars The...
Jan 17, 2010 | LucasArts Entertainment Company LEGO Star...
Jan 10, 2010 | LucasArts Entertainment Company LEGO Star...
Sep 06, 2009 | Eidos Interactive LEGO: Star Wars The...
Jan 28, 2009 | LucasArts Entertainment Company LEGO Star...
Jan 11, 2009 | NBG Lego Star Wars 2 Original Trilogy GBA...
634 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: