Question about LG VX7000 Cellular Phone
In cases like this, I will be advising you to contcat the seller and let the seller know of the problem that you have on the phone that you purchased. If it is within the 45 days from the date that you purchased the item, you can still open the case for Significantly Not as Describe. let me send you the step.
To open an Item Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) case:
1. Go to your "My eBay" page.
2. Under "Account" (or "My Account"), select "Resolution Center."
3. Under "I bought an item," select "I received an item that does not match the seller's description."
4. Click "Continue."
5. Enter the item number or select from your recently won items using the "Find Item" button.
6. Click "Continue."
7. In the "Describe the case" page, select the payment method you've used to pay for the item, select the payment date, then click "Continue."
8. Review the tips provided. Click "Continue," if you're sure you want to submit the case.
You can also do it on this way:
To open a Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) case from My eBay:
1. In your My eBay page, select "Resolve a Problem" from the Action menu next to the item.
2. This will take you to a Contact Us page. You will be able to choose from four options - choose the option that is most relevant to your issue.
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
If you bought it on eBay, as far as I know there is a 30 day Paypal guarantee if this item is defective...so you are almost at that time! I think Paypal will help you take care of this. Start with telling the ebay merchant that you are not satisfied and that the item is defective. Good luck.
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
It seems there is either a battery fault, i.e need a new battery or there is a battery connection problem. either way It's best to return it and ask for either a replacement or your money back. If you paid via paypal you have 60 days to file a claim for an item not as described if the seller is unhelpful.
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2016 | Radio Communications
Feb 11, 2011 | LG 32LE5300 Widescreen 32 in. HDTV
Jan 05, 2011 | LG 32LD550 32 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 25, 2010 | LG 47LH3000 LCD TV
May 31, 2009 | Nokia 3120 Cellular Phone
Sep 26, 2008 | LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: