How to delet it on my system. My nokia 7610 and memory card already formatted but when i try to scan by my anti virus still have viruses. Sometimes no virus found but when i try to scan in computer, virus found. What will i do
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It seems that your phone memory card contains the virus.So scan your memory card using the anti virus installed in your machine.You can scan you memory card for antivirus using the Avira anti virus.Please download the anti virus from :
1. Transfer files to your computer that you don't want deleted. 2. On your camera, select "Menu." Go to "Set Up," and choose "Format." 3. Choose "Memory Card" and authorize the Reformat. This will clear everything off of your memory card. 4. Connect your camera to your computer with a USB cord, taking note of what drive it creates. It should be the E: drive, but each computer is different. 5. Download a free anti-virus program such as Avast! or AVG, or open you computer's default anti-virus software. 6. Choose a drive scan. Select the drive that your camera is in, and then initiate the scan. The anti-virus software will identify if there are any viruses left on the camera. 7. If there are no viruses found, you were able to delete them while reformatting the memory card, and you are done. If the anti-virus software finds a virus, move it to quarantine and delete it. 8.Run the anti-virus software a final time to double check that the camera is free of viruses.
You can backup all your important data to your PC, & then format both phone & memory card. Or try to delete application files, using xplore delete files all at once from folders "system\programs" and "system\recogs then........
First format your mmc with pc computer using card reader.And then format/reset your cell.Don't insert mmc to cellphone until you formated both memory.For nokia s60 try insert code *#7370# to format it.
You can also delete it manually with lcg xplore
1. Kill the processes qwpuec.exe
2. With lcg xplore find and mark the virus at
c:/system/apps/qwpuec.exe and qwpuec.sis
3. Delete (if it can't be deleted,change its attribute 1st
your unit is full, delete or move some from your phone memory to your other memory. if it doesn't help, i think you unit has a virus. scan your removable memory in your computer or format your memory on your computer not on your cellphone. the virus on the phone cannot be remove by anti-virus of the cellphone, it can only be remove by reformatting or reprogram your unit.
make sure you dont have virus on your computer try some one else computer. if the problem assist again so youhave to make strong format to your mobile phone and that is *#7370# it will totaly restore your phone settings. if this dos'nt work then try this hold ( * 3 green key (call key) by doing this your cell will be turn off and then when you tunr on your cell phone it will automatacaly on the factory settings.
remove ur memory card first and in off possition press and hold 3,*,call(green) button and turn on/off button when u see your mob shows formatting in full screen then free the mobile note make sure that ur mobile battery is fully charged if u cant see retry it
I am quite convinced that your Task Manager is also disabled? You will no get rid of this Trojan there are various variants of this Trojan it spread through messenger and there (out of experience) is no way of klling it other than the long way around and that is to re-format - considering the vast infenction already incured.