Question about OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Your asking a bit much
1) - Power ON printer while holding both the + & - buttons until “OKIUSER” message appears in LCD.
2) - Press + or – button until “ENGINE DIAG MODE” is displayed.
3) Press "ENTER", displayed will be "DIAGNOSTIC MODE XX.XX.XX S-MODE"
4) Press + or – button until “NV-RAM INITIAL” is displayed.
Half way, dont stop too long it will time out....
5) Press "ENTER" again.
6) Will appear "TABLE 1" message.
7) Press "ENTER" until "EXECUTING RESET" message appear. ...............the "NV-RAM INITIAL" message will BLINK.
Tada....This procedure reset TONER, DRUM, FUSER and BELT...life counts
8) power OFF printer, wait 10 sec, and power ON again..
To access Service Mode in C9300 power ON printer with 0, 1, 6, 7 at same time...you can do some good damage in there!! (I warned ya!)
Resetting consumables for OKI C7300,C7500,C9300 printer I think!
1. Hold buttons 0 + 1 + 6 + 7 on startup.
2. Press button 0 several times until "DIAGNOSTIC MODE xx.xx.xx" shows.
3. Hold buttons 2 + 3 until "ENGINE DIAG LEVEL 4" shows.
4. Press button 1 to scroll to "COUNTER SET".
5. Press button 2 to scroll through menu items (button 6 scrolls backwards)
6. To alter the value of an item, first press button 3 to select the digit to be altered. The selected digit will slowly flash. (Button 3 moves to the right through the digits. Button 7 takes you to the left.)
7. Then press button 2 to increase the value of the selected digit. Press button 6 to decrease the value.
8. When the changes have been made hold buttons 1 + 3 + 5. The screen will flash three times and then an * will appear on the right of the screen. The new value is set.
9. To leave the counter set menus, turn the printer off.
Each colour toner counter shows life as percentage used. So a toner showing 30% has used up 30% of its toner. 100% would indicate a near empty toner. This is the reverse of the toner life shown from the "usage menu" when the printer is in normal operation, which shows the toners as a percentage life remaining. You will want toner showing 00%. note:this is oposite of what you see in user mode
Some models exhange these steps
3) HOLD 0 + 4 "ENGINE DIAG LEVEL 2" shows
4) Press 1 to cycle to "fuser unit"
5) 2 to scroll to TONER
REST IS SAME WE WANT TO SET WHAT i GUESS IS AT 100% TO 0%.
Posted on Nov 19, 2007
SOURCE: hp 4250 paper jam erro
Is it a new or refurbished fuser? Where exactly does it jam. By trays, registration or before fuser? Problem can be with various sections. Need to know more.
Posted on Feb 13, 2008
the fuser of that unit is in the back, you can saw it by sliding out the back cover. you can pull it by unlocking the 2 lock on side of it..
try to locate the sensor of the fuser assembly.and also try to see if they pick up very well both tray 1 and tray 2..
hope it would help you..
Posted on Oct 29, 2008
SOURCE: okidata c9500 paper jams between
If you are getting jams in the fuser or right after it the fuser is probly bad. I think there is a mylar upgrade that attaches to the toner sensor arms under the top cover(not an easy fix). It is also possible the drum unit or the toner cartridge could be bad.
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2011 | OKI C6100n Laser Printer
Jul 31, 2017 | HP 4250 Monochrome LaserJet Printer
Nov 18, 2009 | Okidata Multipurpose Feeder For All...
Oct 24, 2008 | OKI C5100n Laser Printer
Aug 05, 2008 | HP 4250 Monochrome LaserJet Printer
Feb 12, 2018 | OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: