Question about Lexmark Printers & Copiers
For photo printing no 31
Lexmark Remanufactured 18C0031 (#31) Photo Ink Cartridge
for black printing no 14
Lexmark OEM 18C2090 (#14) Black Ink Cartridge
for colour printing no 15
Lexmark OEM 18C2110 (#15) Color Ink Cartridge
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Make sure the printer is on.
2. Open the printer cover. The print cartridge carrier
moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
If the carrier does not automatically move to the center, turn off the
printer/unplug the printer from the power source and then slide the carrier to
3. Remove both cartridges from the carrier.
4. Close the printer cover.
5. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Oct 24, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Oct 23, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 22, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
May 23, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
May 02, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Oct 04, 2010 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Jun 05, 2010 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Apr 01, 2009 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Feb 06, 2009 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Dec 09, 2008 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!