Question about PC Desktops
Post more details
in the mean time try this:
1. if it's a virus or malware clean up your computer (use AVG or avast for virus clean up and Spybot S&D, adware se, and a-squared for other malware.. all of them are free). make sure you update the programs and run them 1 or 2 times depending how contaminated your system is.
2. repair your internet adapter's connection:. in network connections, select right click your network adapter and select repair.. see if you get an valid ip address different from 0.0.0.0
3. Do you have access to your access point / router on the network you have problems with.
you need to have the SSID for your Access point (router) and a key or passphrase (if setup) if you don't have those check with your network administrator
4. did you mess around with the internet options?.. open your browser go into tools, internet options, security tab and reset your internet settings for the internet zone to default.
5. check you are within range and that your wireless adapter is on.
good luck and post more details to be assisted further if needed.
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2011 | PC Desktops
Aug 09, 2008 | PC Desktops
May 07, 2010 | PC Desktops
Mar 21, 2009 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Nov 28, 2008 | PC Desktops
Oct 04, 2008 | PC Desktops
Sep 29, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jun 21, 2008 | PC Desktops
Apr 20, 2008 | PC Desktops
Mar 21, 2008 | PC Desktops
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!