Is probably aFlash Player error.
Please followthese steps to upgrade to the most recent version of Adobe's Flash Player:
1. Beforeinstalling Adobe Flash, you will need to first uninstall any older versions youcurrently have running on your computer. To do so, download Adobe'sofficial uninstaller here
. Make sure to select your correct operatingsystem, and then "Uninstall Flash."
2. Now thatyou've uninstalled the older version of Flash, follow Adobe's instructions
for reinstalling the most recentversion. You can download Flash Player on this page: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
3. Once you'vedownloaded the file, please exit your browser first, and then install theupgraded version of Flash to you're computer.
4. Finally,open your browser again and go to YouTube. You should now be able sosuccessfully watch videos!
If theinstructions above don't resolve the issue, please also try the following:
1. Temporarilydisable popup blocking software installed on your computer to test.
2. AllowYouTube.com as a trusted site in your Firewall software.
3. Ensureother applications like Quicktime, iTunes, Real Player, or Windows Media Playeraren't set as the default streaming application, as this might affect the videoplayer.
4. Make sureyour computer is set up properly for Flash:Confirm you allow the websiteFlash content to play on your system
View the settings manager
for your Flash Player installation.
Right-click(Windows) on any Flash content.
Select" Global Settings."
Select"Global Storage Settings panel." The Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager
Select"Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer."
Restartyour browser and try playing an embedded video.
- To view or change the privacy settings for websites you have already visited, use the Website Privacy Settings panel.
- To view, change or delete the storage settings for websites you have already visited, use the Website Storage Settings panel.
Check the browser security level
Make sure that the security level is not set to High or to acustom level that doesn't allow viewing of ActiveX controls. Typically, thedefault security level (medium) allows you to view Flash content. For a customlevel, ensure that both Download Signed ActiveX Controls and Run ActiveXControls And Plug-ins are set to Prompt. For example, in Internet Explorer:
ChooseTools > Internet Options
Clickthe Security tab
ClickDefault Level, or click Custom Level
If I could be of furtherassistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate itand give a testimonial for my response.
- Find the section ActiveX Controls And Plug-in
- Set Download Signed ActiveX Controls to Prompt
- Set Run ActiveX Controls And Plug-ins to Prompt
If you use Kasperskyantivirus program:
The problem lies in the "webanti-virus" module.
Fix (avoiding disabling the wholeweb protection) :
In the "web anti-virus"tab under "protection" main page, click configure", then "customize",then replace the "buffering scan" traffic scan method with the"streaming scan" method, by checking the appropriate box, then OK.Close chrome if open, then retry reading a youtube video with chrome. Shouldwork fine.
I think the issue is the way theHTTP headers are handled by Kaspersky, that's why I would recommend to trydisabling any software that can modify traffic in any way (mainly anti virussoftware, firewalls and stuff like google web accelerator it seems).
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solvesthe issue, please rate
it and give a testimonial
for my response.
software-ul placii de sunet unde aveam bifata optiunea Using Xear3D
.debifand-o au revenit sunetele.