Question about Hitachi Digital Cameras
Sorry, I haven't been able to find any software, but you can try the
1. Plug in the camera to the PC and ensure it is detected by the PC.
2. Right click START button and select Explore.
3. From the left panel, scroll to the drive corresponding to your camera. (It will usually be located after the last DVD/CD ROM Drive letter.
4. Click on that drive to expand the folders in the right pane.
5. Search for the relevant pictures from a folder within that drive.
6. Copy the required pics (Press CTRL and click on pics in case you want to select more than one pic.
7. Once you copied all the needed pics, select a folder on your computer (or create a new one) and paste the pics into this folder.
8. You're done :)
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2013 | Hitachi Gst Hitachi Hdc-1499 14mp Digital...
Jul 11, 2011 | Hitachi Digital Cameras
Jun 25, 2010 | Hitachi i.mega HDC-401 Digital Camera
Apr 02, 2010 | Hitachi i.mega HDC-401 Digital Camera
Sep 24, 2009 | Digital Cameras
Sep 01, 2009 | BUSlink Digital Cameras
Jan 24, 2009 | Hitachi i.mega HDC-401 Digital Camera
Apr 22, 2008 | Hitachi Digital Cameras
Apr 01, 2008 | Digital Cameras
Feb 16, 2016 | Hitachi Digital Cameras
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: