Question about Audio Players & Recorders
To set the Time:
1. Press Clock button until time is shown. Release button.
2. Hold Memory and Play-Pause Button together for a couple of seconds. Release. Time should now be flashing .
3. With Tuning + button Hours can be added on to the correct Hour.
4. With Skip - button Minutes can be added on to the correct Minutes.
5. When set to the correct time, press Memory button once to set.
I hope that helps. I had the same problem and had to fugure it out hard way. AA
Posted on Nov 01, 2008
Also works for the MCH850
Posted on Sep 24, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 26, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 01, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 24, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 21, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Jan 01, 2008 | Timex Nature Sounds LED Clock Radio
381 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!