Question about Audio Shelf Systems
To set the Time:
1. Press Clock button until time is shown. Release button.
2. Hold Memory and Play-Pause Button together for a couple of seconds. Release. Time should now be flashing .
3. With Tuning + button Hours can be added on to the correct Hour.
4. With Skip - button Minutes can be added on to the correct Minutes.
5. When set to the correct time, press Memory button once to set.
I hope that helps. I had the same problem and had to fugure it out hard way. AA
Posted on Nov 01, 2008
Also works for the MCH850
Posted on Sep 24, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2014 | Audio Shelf Systems
May 05, 2011 | Homedics iSoundSpa Clock Radio with...
Jan 03, 2011 | GPX HM3817DTBLK Shelf System
Jan 16, 2010 | JVC FS-2000 Shelf System
May 01, 2009 | GPX HM3817DT Shelf System
Apr 02, 2009 | Cambridge Soundworks CD-740 In Stock Shelf...
Sep 20, 2008 | GPX HM3817DTBLK Shelf System
Jun 27, 2008 | Audio Shelf Systems
Dec 19, 2007 | GPX HM3817DT Shelf System
Mar 28, 2007 | Fisher SLIM-1500 CD Shelf System
Dec 09, 2016 | JVC Audio Shelf Systems
376 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!