Question about Samsung BD-P1200 Blu-Ray Disc Player
How do i make it region free?
SOURCE: Unlocking of Samsung BD-P1500
The region codes are on the manual in the link below. Look on page 11. I do noy think you can change them though.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
Below is a known process to unlock your region settings. Not 100% surefire.
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen.
2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc Message in the top Left Corner
3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code.
In this case Repeat 76884
Now it to me about 20 tries to get this to work, It needed to be done without delay.
So if you don’t get it to work straight away don’t loose heart.
4) When it works a 4 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless.
6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray.
7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all regions of DVD Disc.
From other threads I got the follow list of region codes.
R1 - 29334
R2 - 57538
R3 - 56732
R4 - 76884
R5 - 53814
R6 - 24462
Post back and let me know if this works. Thank you for trying Fixya!
Posted on Apr 06, 2009
Try this! Type your player and model number into Google on the net and I'm sure somewhere there will be a hack posted for it. You can also try Videohelp.com
What have you got to lose?
All the best with it.
Posted on Apr 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2011 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
Nov 26, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
Jul 28, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
May 09, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
Apr 02, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
Jan 01, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
Jan 18, 2009 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
1,264 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: