make sure you have Adobe Flash player installed on your PC.
And that your browser isn't blocking the content.
If you can't hear sound within videos embedded on other websites or blogs,
your computer may be blocking third-party Flash content. To correct this, follow the steps below:
- Visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html
- The Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager should display.
- Check the box labeled: "Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer."
- To ensure the check sticks please click one of the tabs at the
top of that box and then click back to the (Global Storage Settings
Panel). The box should still be checked.
- Once this is complete, close all browser windows and try playing an embedded video.
Please be advised that this action stores a Flash cookie on your computer. Flash enables this by default upon install.If
this step doesn't help, please check your Antivirus and Firewall
software to see if you're blocking third-party Flash content.