Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: durabrand LEDVD0701 dvd player
Taken from another site in case you still need to unlock it.
The Pacific hack works for this one!
Multi-Region Hacks for Pacific DVD-1001
To change the current region setting on this player
1. Press the Standby button on your remote control to place the unit into Standby
2. Press the Standby button on your remote control to turn on the unit
3. Press the Open/Close button on your remote control to open the drive tray
4. Press the Clear button on your remote control
5. Press the 1 button on your remote control
6. Press the 3 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 9 button on your remote control
9. Press the 0 button on your remote control
10. Press the Open/Close button on your remote control to close the drive tray
11. Press the Standby button on your remote control to place the unit into Standby
12. Press the Standby button on your remote control to turn on the unit
Posted on Nov 12, 2007
SOURCE: LG DVD PLAYER DV8621P
Turn on the unit, with remote, (no disc in player), press pause, then key 3 1 4 1 5 9
Instructions for changing region code appear on screen,
Set to Region or Disc you want to play, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 0 for all. Press pause again. Turn off machine.
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
SOURCE: Unlock codes
This player is manufactured by the Funai Corporation for Magnavox. This is a very basic DVD player.
After speaking with the Funai Corporation Support Line, they have no problem giving out region hack codes for other models they make such as Symphonic, Emerson, as long as the user understands if you make a mistake and something happens, not their fault, etc.. For this basic player - No codes exist. Sorry..
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
After getting clarification from Fixya I can pass the links below to you to check yourself
Some players are harder than others to do this but you may want to try here or here
Toshiba's and JVC's are the harder ones to do
I use a Phillips myself as it is not only cheaper but has much more going for it than many of the higher end units. i throw anything at it and it just plays
The older the unit that harder it is to do the region free thing with.
I let my EX have the panasonic (big grin)
If you cant find a fix then look at the codes available for cheaper brands and how easy it is to do it before you purchase one.
Posted on Sep 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 18, 2010 | Magnavox DP100MW8B Player
Jan 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 14, 2009 | Onkyo DV-CP704 DVD Player
Nov 18, 2007 | Televison & Video
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: