Question about Computers & Internet
You can flash the bios if the motherboard manufacturer has an update, however, if you are unsure how to do this I do not recommend it as if you mess it up the board will be useless.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2013 | Gigabyte Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 23, 2011 | MSI NF750-G55 Motherboard
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
Jan 06, 2011 | ASUS P4P800-X Pentium Motherboard
Oct 26, 2009 | Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L Motherboard
Jan 16, 2009 | Asrock 775VM800 Motherboard
Mar 22, 2008 | Gigabyte GA-8SR533 Motherboard
841 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: