Question about Frigidaire FGF326AS Gas Kitchen Range
Attempted to self clean, door lock stuck reads f93
F90 Maximum oven door unlock time exceeded.
F91 Maximum oven door unlock attempts exceeded.
F92 Maximum oven door open time exceeded.
F93 Maximum oven door lock time exceeded.
F94 Maximum oven door lock attempts exceeded.
1. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check the wiring between EOC & Lock Motor Micro Switch.
2. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Replace the Motor Door Latch assembly if necessary.
3. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check for binding of the Latch Cam, Lock Motor Rod & Lock Motor Cam.
4. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check to see if Lock Motor Coil is open. If open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
5. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Lock Motor continuously runs - if Micro Switch is open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
6. (F92, 93 & 94) Check oven door Light Switch - if open, replace Switch.
7. If all situations above do not solve problem, replace EOC.
F90 is a door lock code, Try this...
unplug the range.
wait 1 minute.
turn the range back on,
then while holding in on the oven door.
start another self clean.
wait 2 minutes.
then cancel the self clean.
do not release the door until the door lock light goes out.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
Posted on Oct 01, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hello Yves Trottier, thank you for your post!
I understand that your Frigidaire range is displaying the error code "F93". Typically, "F93" stands for maximum over door unlock time exceeded. This could be a potential issue with EOC (Electronic Oven Control), motor door latch assembly, or fan motor. I would recommend performing a reset on your range which consists of you disconnecting power from the range for approximately ten minutes. If you continue to experience such issues I would suggest consulting with a professional technician for proper diagnosis and repair. Hope this information is helpful. -Matt
Dec 06, 2014 | Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges
Jul 01, 2010 | Kenmore 46123 Stainless Steel Electric...
Jun 30, 2010 | Kenmore 78812 / 78814 / 78819 Gas Kitchen...
Jun 26, 2010 | Kenmore 95822 / 95824 / 95829 Electric...
Apr 24, 2010 | Kenmore 95002 / 95004 Electric Kitchen...
Mar 16, 2010 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Slide-In...
Nov 17, 2009 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Feb 17, 2009 | Frigidaire FEF336BC Electric Kitchen Range
Mar 03, 2008 | Kenmore 94220 / 94221 / 94222 / 94224 /...
675 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: