Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Ok so this is not a problem with your router. Outlook express by
default turns off this feature to help protect form virus's. To turn is
on do the following.
1. open outlook express
2. at the top is says "file" "edit" "view" "tools" "message" "help" click on "tools"
3. in the drop down menu displayed after clicking "tools" select options.
4. in the options menu click on the "read" tab
5. make sure that there is no check mark in the box next to "read all messages in plain text" if there is remove it.
6. click on the "send" tab
7. near the bottom it says "mail sending format" make sure HTML is selected.
this should solve it but if not post back and we can try some other things.
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2015 | Microsoft VISTA Computers & Internet
on Jul 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 11, 2013 | Microsoft Outlook 2010
Feb 09, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jan 19, 2010 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Sep 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2009 | Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
Jan 03, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Jul 26, 2008 | Gateway Computers & Internet
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!