Where is the nearest printer fix in corvallis, oregon, 97330
My question is at the top, thanks,its for a lexmark x2350,when i try to print with normal paper,it jams,by turning to my right and the printer says to please load the paper and then a popup comes up and says to reallign the page and to scan and then try to print again.i need help, thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try to update your printer driver. Please visit the Lexmark website at http://bit.ly/qQJd8g. Select your operating system to download the file.
If that doesn't help, follow the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. Delete the Lexmark X2350 print object.
3. Reboot your pc.
4. Once the pc completely boots up, reconnect the printer into the pc. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection.
5. To ensure the print object has been successfully created automatically. Go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. You should see a new Lexmark X2350 print object in the list.
6. Try to print again.