An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: yahoo messenger 9.0/os xp pro
What operating system do you have yahoo messenger works best in xp pro any other operating system won't have all the working features if you have xp pro then uninstall all yahoo related then reinstall after you reboot you system after all files are uninstalled.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
please note that ur present version is corrupted. so u must first uninstall this? just follow me to uninstall ur presnt version? okayy
step 1)Open My computer - Control Panel - Add or Remove programs and click and open this file and when it is opend, scroll down and select Yahoo Messenger and click " chang./Removel? ur your messenger wl be uninstalled? Here is the link for Yahoo messenger 10 us to ne installed on ur PC Now u install yahoo messeneger 10 us and not yahoo messenger 10 India (this has no voice facillity) http://messenger.yahoo.com/platform/win
2) Now Open the messenger with the same id n pass word u r using for Yahoo mail 3) On top of the yahoo messenger page click on "Messenger" 4) Scroll down and click on" Yahoo Chat" and Select " Join a Room" and click 5) On "Join Room " page Scroll down and select " Regional" and click and select the Country u want? Say " India" (if ur country is India or choose any country u like) and click on it and then all the rooms will appear on the right half of the page? 6) Select the Yahoo Public Room u want to be in? Say " Delhi Global Chat" and click on it? then the yahoo wl start to connect to the room and u must click " Enter Chat" box 7) Now u r near the room and here u wl be asked" To enter the chat room, please enter the characters shown above". U just type whatever excatly character is there in side the rectangular slot and click " Submit". Now u hv entered achat room and so see there are many ids just like u and u click someoen and say hi and get chatting plz do not give ur personal details like tel. no or address unless u r sure of the person? give sometime for trusting? good luck and happy chatting
First of all your question is not clear and if i am getting it correct that you are not able to get into the chat room or cant see anyone there so here are some tips..
Are you actually getting into the chat room? You have to fill in a captcha code (the window with the garbled numbers and letters) Once you fill that in correctly then you will be in the room.
Here is how to get to chat rooms.
After you get logged into yahoo messenger look up at the top of it you will see Messenger , Contacts, Actions ,Help. Click on messenger then down about half way click on Yahoo! Chat and then Join room.
That will open a new window with all the chat room categories which will be on the left side and the room listings will be on the right side.
Lets say you want to go to a music room? you just find Music on the left side and click on it, that will make all the available music rooms show up on the right side. Then maybe you want to try one of the Rock rooms,so just click on the little + sign and that will expand and show all the rooms that are under Rock. Double click on which ever room you want to go into.
A small window will pop up with some numbers and letters that is called the captcha screen, fill it out and hit enter. If for some reason that don't show up just look up at the top of the chat room window and you will see a big long blue colored link, click on that and it will open a web page captcha screen for you to fill out. Fill it in hit enter or whatever it is and you will be officially in a chat room.
If you want to change rooms just hit the Chat button at the top of the room window and repeat the selection process and join another room.
It's really a simple procedure. I explained it in detail.
1) Sign in with your account in Yahoo Messenger.
2) Go to the Menu Bar.
3) Click Messenger. A drop down Menu will open
4) Click Join Room.
5) A New Window will be Open. Select the Chat Rooms from this Window.
6) Select the Chat Channel.
7) A New Window will open. Click Enter for this Window.
8) A New Window will Open. Submit the Code written in Upper and Lower
Case Letters. Code must be the same written in the Picture.
9) A New Window will open. And you are in the Chat Room.
10) Now click any person's Name and start chatting with anyone you want.
11) Have fun.