Question about SeaLife DC500 Digital Camera
I tested our unused DC 500 Sea LIfe in the pool and the housing started to leak. The company says to use no lubricant. Also the external flash is dependent on the camera flash which is not working..perhaps from some moisture? Help! we were finally going to use it for a dive trip in one week. Any suggestions? The warrenty is expired and I am sure that is would be 6 weeks if we send it in to the company.
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
Havent been able to find any software, but you can try the following workaround:
1. Plug in the camera to the PC and ensure it is detected by the PC.
2. Right click START button and select Explore.
3. From the left panel, scroll to the drive corresponding to your camera. (It will usually be located after the last DVD/CD ROM Drive letter.
4. Click on that drive to expand the folders in the right pane.
5. Search for the relevant pictures from a folder within that drive.
6. Copy the required pics (Press CTRL and click on pics in case you want to select more than one pic.
7. Once you copied all the needed pics, select a folder on your computer (or create a new one) and paste the pics into this folder.
8. You're done :)
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2014 | Toshiba Camileo P100 Camcorder Mpn...
Apr 17, 2011 | Kodak Cameras
Jul 06, 2009 | Pix FUJIFILM Fine S5 Digital Camera
May 23, 2009 | Fuji FinePix Z100fd Digital Camera
Dec 27, 2008 | Fuji FinePix S700 Digital Camera
Sep 04, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A40 Digital Camera
Aug 23, 2008 | Fuji FinePix Z10fd Digital Camera
Jan 09, 2008 | Samsung Digimax 4010 Digital Camera
Nov 14, 2007 | Sony Cybershot DSC-T200 Digital Camera
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!