Question about Whirlpool Washing Machines
Click on washing machines (below FIXYA )on this website, type in your model number & search. You will get a shortlist; click on your model, below the page u will get Manual/Guides. Click on the blue, you will hv your manual on line. If available that is.
And rate me pl if helped............
Posted on Feb 08, 2008
SOURCE: no service manual
water filters in the hose attachment at the machine cloggs up. Sometimes fast. take off hose and clean the filters.
This is from whirlpool:
FH No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected. If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
• If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
- Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
- Verify Drain pump operation
- Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and Pressure switch
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump, Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
Replace failed component.
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
You can go to;
to see the assembly and some prices of parts of your machine.
You can go to;
to get owner's manual, parts list, etc.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 16, 2008 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Sep 15, 2008 | Whirlpool GHW9150 Front Load Washer
Aug 21, 2008 | Whirlpool GHW9150 Front Load Washer
Apr 04, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 24, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Nov 27, 2007 | Whirlpool GHW9150 Front Load Washer
Oct 05, 2007 | Whirlpool GHW9150 Front Load Washer
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!