Question about Comdial 8324S-PT Corded Phone
We just received headsets and when we turn them off to us the handset our speaker phone part will not work. what am I not doing?
SOURCE: headset compatability
NOTE: Before re-subscribing the system make sure the IntelliStand switch (on the right side of the charging base) is in the "_" position and NOT the "=" position.
The headset and the base unit are supplied subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a replacement headset with the base unit (or if you lose your connection to the base unit), then you must re-subscribe as follows:
1. Return the headset to the charging base.
2. Press and hold both the + and - buttons on the back of the charging base until the red light on the front of the base starts to flash.
3. Let go of both buttons. The red light should continue to flash.
4. Press the mute switch (black wheel on the top of the headset) straight down until a green light appears on the headset, then let go of the wheel, and the light should remain on the headset.
5. Resubscription is finished when the red light on the base is fully illuminated and the green light on the headset disappears.
6. Remove the headset from the charging base lift telephone handset/press headset button if not using a handset lifter. The headset and base should now be connected.
7. If this procedure does not resolve your issue to try a system reset.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2015 | NEC Lands Phones
May 13, 2011 | NorStar Meridian M7310 Phone
Oct 23, 2010 | Comdial 8324S-PT Corded Phone
May 27, 2010 | Comdial Impact 8324SJ-FB Corded Phone
Nov 24, 2009 | Avaya 2420 Corded Phone
Apr 22, 2009 | Comdial 8012S-GT Corded Phone
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: