Question about Car Audio & Video
Under the settings menu it is possible to change the region code of the dvd player ( (OEM version branded MOPAR) supplied in Europe.
i want to change it to a multi region, setting so i can play all my dvds.
the problem is that once you access the settings menu usingthe default password, you get the option to change the region code,
however the region code is displayed as 4(asterix's) " **** "
i can enter various combinations of numbers but unless i select the correct number no system change takes place,
does any body know the (supposedly 4 digit) xcorrect code that needs to be entered to allow dvd to play all types of dvd from all regions ?
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
from page 6 of the DVI-9990 Owner's manual
DVD region number (playable region number)
This DVD head unit will play back any disc
whose region number is 2 (or All). DVDs
with a region number other than those listed
below, cannot be played on this DVD player.
Posted on Jun 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2015 | Sharp Televison & Video
May 27, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Jun 27, 2009 | Philips DVP-3005 DVD Player
Feb 02, 2009 | Sony CRX835E CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Combo) Burner
Dec 08, 2008 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Nov 28, 2008 | LG 32LG40 32 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 22, 2008 | Coby DVD-224 DVD Player
May 04, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 25, 2017 | Section Car Audio & Video
489 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!