Question about Car Video Players
Under the settings menu it is possible to change the region code of the dvd player ( (OEM version branded MOPAR) supplied in Europe.
i want to change it to a multi region, setting so i can play all my dvds.
the problem is that once you access the settings menu usingthe default password, you get the option to change the region code,
however the region code is displayed as 4(asterix's) " **** "
i can enter various combinations of numbers but unless i select the correct number no system change takes place,
does any body know the (supposedly 4 digit) xcorrect code that needs to be entered to allow dvd to play all types of dvd from all regions ?
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
from page 6 of the DVI-9990 Owner's manual
DVD region number (playable region number)
This DVD head unit will play back any disc
whose region number is 2 (or All). DVDs
with a region number other than those listed
below, cannot be played on this DVD player.
Posted on Jun 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2010 | JVC KW-AVX810 Car DVD Player
Jul 26, 2009 | Jensen VM9510 Car DVD Player
Sep 03, 2008 | Phase Linear UDV9010 Car DVD Player
Aug 04, 2008 | Car Video Players
Apr 20, 2008 | Blaupunkt IVOD-1022 Overhead LCD Monitor...
Mar 27, 2008 | Jensen VM9510 Car DVD Player
Nov 13, 2007 | Jensen 8.5'' Overhead DVD Player Package...
Mar 30, 2006 | Pyle PLTV65R Car Video Player
481 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!