Question about Apple iTunes
When I click on burn in itunes, error 4900 and error 4280 appear. I have asked tech guys in knowhow but no-one could help.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
follow these instructions. i just fixed mine by doing so Good luck
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
To solve this Code 10 error, follow these instructions: NOTE: After removing these registry keys and rebooting, it may be necessary to reinstall any CD or DVD recording applications.
1) Close all open programs
2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders
6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
7) Reboot your computer
8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives havereturned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that theyellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.
Posted on Apr 01, 2010
SOURCE: i tunes store error 306.
Launch Internet Explorer
Click the Tools menu
Select Internet Options
Click the Connections tab
Click the LAN Settings button
Make sure that that "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox is unchecked
Click OK till you are out of everything, and then close Internet Explorer
Try again in iTunes to load the store
if this dose not work
Then it is your security that is blocking you
Sometimes this error can be caused by software on your computer that slows down the network connection. This error can also appear if you are downloading multiple items. I'd like to provide some steps that should help you successfully download your purchases.
It often helps to pause the download and then download items one at a time. These steps will walk you through doing this:
1) Open iTunes.
2) From the Store menu at the top, choose Check for Available Downloads. If you're unable to upgrade and are using iTunes 7, the option will say Check for Purchases.
3) Enter your account name and password, then click Check. Your purchases should begin downloading.
4) Under the STORE section on the left, click Downloads.
5) Click the Pause All button in the lower-right corner. This will temporarily pause all of your downloads.
6) To resume only one of the downloads, click the refresh button that appears to the right of one of the paused downloads.
Certain types of software can affect the way a computer sends and receives information from the Internet. Here are a few examples of these types of software:
If you have any of this kind of software installed on your computer, you will need to configure each of the applications to allow your internet connection to access iTunes freely. For instructions, please refer to the documentation that came with that software, or contact the software's manufacturer. You'll need to configure the software to allow these domains to send and receive data from the Internet freely:
For assistance in configuring your firewall or accelerator software, you may need to contact the manufacturer or your Internet service provider (ISP). When contacting their support representatives, it may be useful to have the following information:
"Well Known" TCP and UDP Ports Used By Apple Software Products
The following article helps Windows users pinpoint software conflicts that could cause the error:
Using MSCONFIG to troubleshoot conflicts in Windows XP
Using MSCONFIG to troubleshoot conflicts in Windows Vista
Once you have managed to allow access to iTunes through other software, please follow these instructions:
1) Sign out of the iTunes Store.
2) Quit the iTunes application.
3) Restart your computer.
4) Open iTunes.
5) Select Check for Available Downloads from the Store menu at the top of iTunes, (if you're unable to upgrade and are using iTunes 7, you'll choose Check for Purchases).
If you can't find this option, you can also click this link to do the same thing:
6) Enter your account name and password, then click Check. The missing item should begin downloading and appear in your Purchased playlist.
Please note that the iTunes Store cannot investigate every user's connection issue. Apple Discussions are another source of information about iTunes, where everyone from new users to professionals can interact and share their knowledge and experiences. You may find another user with the same operating system or ISP that may be able to help resolve this issue. You can find the iTunes discussions group at:
If you are using a dial-up connection, you might consider downloading your purchases over a broadband connection, if you have access to one.
Posted on Apr 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2011 | Apple iTunes
May 10, 2011 | Gateway GT5220 PC Desktop
Mar 14, 2017 | Samsung SH-S182 DVD±RW Dual Layer Burner
Jan 17, 2010 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Sep 06, 2009 | Sony DW-G120A DVD RW Dual Layer Burner
Mar 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 26, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 29, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Jun 03, 2008 | Samsung SH-S182 DVD±RW Dual Layer Burner
1,497 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: