Question about Yahoo Messenger
Yahoo messenger is unable to download files needed for installation.Please check firewall settings and retry installation
how i install it
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
As i understand you have downloaded and installed yahoo mensenger, However its not working.
Please do the following to get yahoo messenger running.
1.First Uninstall yahoo messenger from your laptop.
2. restart your computer. Then check if all the files are deleted from Program Files and also from the registry. If not once again delete all entries of yahoo files.
3.restart your computer. Normally while downloading yahoo messenger, you have to make sure that there is no interruption in downloading. Else all the files dont get downloaded.
4. Normally to download yahoo messenger it takes 30 min to 45 min of time from the website.
5. Use the link below to dowload yahoo messenger. Please use different version of yahoo messenger as per the operating system you are using.
6. Once downloaded please install with all other messenger services exited.
7. Open yahoo messenger and login using username and password.
It will work
Posted on Oct 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jul 02, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Sep 12, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Jan 20, 2009 | Yahoo YHT-630 System
Oct 31, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
1,212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: