- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It's as simple as that.
1. Enable bluetooth on your HTC phone.
2. Tap 'Start' > 'Internet sharing'.
3. From the 'PC connection' drop-down list, seletec 'Bluetooth PAN.'
4. Tap 'Connect'.
5. Enable bluetooth on your computer/laptop.
6. Go to 'Conenction Manager'.
7. Select 'Conenct via bluetooth'.
Both devices will be in sync now enabling you transfer data.
The p3300 connects to the internet via Wi-Fi, GPRS or mobile phone network. Start with Settings>Connections>Connections and make your choice. you would need access and password information as well as private network information handy
if you are using XP,install ACTIVE SYNC 4.5. if you are using VISTA or WINDOWS 7, no need any sync software. plug in the HTC to your laptop. right click on MY COMPUTER and select MANAGE. in the window that appears now, on the left hand side select DEVICE MANAGER. now on the right hand side see if you have any yellow colour icons. if YES,try to update the drivers. if nothing works out, try another PHONE to connect and use your phone to connect to another laptop. atleast this will give some idea as where the problem lies