Question about Hard Drives
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2012 | Iomega 33914 Storage 160gb Ego Silver...
May 23, 2011 | Iomega eGo 1TB USB 3.0 Portable - Ruby Red...
Jan 19, 2011 | LaCie 500GB d2 Quadra 500 GB USB 2.0 Hard...
It could be one of the following
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case senario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | PQI H551 500GB 2.5" USB 2.0 Portable...
Nov 04, 2010 | Iomega 34512 eGo USB 20 500GB Portable...
Jun 24, 2010 | Iomega 250GB Ego Portable HD Red 250 GB...
Sep 26, 2009 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Sep 05, 2009 | Toshiba 120GB USB 2.0 Portable External...
May 21, 2009 | Fantom (FDND250) 250 GB USB Hard Drive
Jan 11, 2017 | Tascam Hard Drives
514 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!