Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
I suggest that it might be tied to some malware installed on your computer.
To get rid of all the problems....
This is what you want to do:
1) Go to CCleaner - Home and download that and install
2) Get on google and type in " spyware doctor starter edition" find that, download it and install
3) Ad-Aware @ Lavasoft - The Original Anti-Spyware Company - Lavasoft and download adaware
4) Anti-Spyware, Anti-Malware, Email Security Software and Firewall and download counterspy
5) free.grisoft.com -- download avg antispyware free edition
1) Run ccleaner to clear out your temporary files
2) Go to the start orb and type "msconfig". Look for any references to the .dll file in there, and if you see it, disable it. You can also disable and unneeded startup items while your here if you choose. REBOOT
3) Install and update (if you didn't already) the antispyware software, run FULL scans with all of them (one at a time preferably). All should be well after the scans complete
As for the error message.. does it pop up when you boot up your computer? Did you recently install something that might be questionable?
Try uninstalling whatever it is that you recently installed. Also, look at the tutorials here to learn how to enable and disable start up programs.
Hope my info solves your problem,
Thanx for using fixya........
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2012 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
This software is to old and not Windows 7 compatible.
Please use the XPMode (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx) to run this old software.
Mar 06, 2012 | Operating Systems
Mar 09, 2011 | Microsoft Operating Systems
Dec 22, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Oct 14, 2009 | Operating Systems
Sep 05, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jul 17, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Mar 23, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Jul 06, 2008 | Operating Systems
Apr 28, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: