Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
I suggest that it might be tied to some malware installed on your computer.
To get rid of all the problems....
This is what you want to do:
1) Go to CCleaner - Home and download that and install
2) Get on google and type in " spyware doctor starter edition" find that, download it and install
3) Ad-Aware @ Lavasoft - The Original Anti-Spyware Company - Lavasoft and download adaware
4) Anti-Spyware, Anti-Malware, Email Security Software and Firewall and download counterspy
5) free.grisoft.com -- download avg antispyware free edition
1) Run ccleaner to clear out your temporary files
2) Go to the start orb and type "msconfig". Look for any references to the .dll file in there, and if you see it, disable it. You can also disable and unneeded startup items while your here if you choose. REBOOT
3) Install and update (if you didn't already) the antispyware software, run FULL scans with all of them (one at a time preferably). All should be well after the scans complete
As for the error message.. does it pop up when you boot up your computer? Did you recently install something that might be questionable?
Try uninstalling whatever it is that you recently installed. Also, look at the tutorials here to learn how to enable and disable start up programs.
Hope my info solves your problem,
Thanx for using fixya........
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2013 | Microsoft Corporation Xbox 360 Live...
Aug 09, 2012 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Feb 16, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 701SD 8G Notebook
May 08, 2010 | HP Compaq 6720s Notebook
Feb 03, 2010 | Intel Computers & Internet
Apr 25, 2009 | Broderbund 3D Home Architect Deluxe 6...
Mar 23, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Dec 02, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 02, 2008 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Jul 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: