Wall paper image disappers when phone is turn off and back on
Hi i've got a 6300 black i use a picture of my kids as wall paper and yes i have made sure its been activated. once i turn off my phone then back on again its not there and have to reapply it again very annoying. i know 2 ppl who have a 6300 silver and it doesnt happen on there phone. asked the place of purchase and they said to do a software update which i have done from 6.01 to 6.6 it hasnt fixed the problem. any how the company i purchased it from replaced with another pone but same thing happens.
How can i fix this.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
here is a simple instruction for you to activate your nokia 6300 phone:
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Configuration
2. Choose Personal configuration settings
3. Press Options
4. Select Add new and Access point
5. Fill in a Account name
6. Select Access point settings
7. Set Data bearer to GPRS
8. Select Bearer settings
9. Enter GPRS access point (APN);check your settings.
10. Set Authentication type to Normal
11. Enter User name and Password if requested
12. Back * 3
13. Choose Options and Activate
14. Go Back
15. Set Preferred access point to the access point you just made.
16. Set Default configuration settings to Personal configuration.
17. Select Activate default in all applications and Yes
Hi Good day!! Follow this method to remove your paper jam:
1. Check to make sure that the power cord is securely plugged into an active wall outlet if your printer is not turning on.
2. Make sure that the USB cable connecting your computer to your printer is securely connected if your printer powers on but will not perform a print job.
3. Remove a paper jam if the "Check Paper" light on the front of the printer is blinking. To do this, first turn off the printer and unplug the power cord from the printer. Open the front cartridge door and locate the jammed paper. Gently pull the jammed paper toward you. Plug the printer back in and turn it back on.
4. Connect your printer to a different USB port on your computer if you are experiencing slow printing. The slowness could be due to a connection problem with your computer's USB port. After you've switched the port, try your print job again.
5. Make sure that a phone line is securely connected from a phone jack to your printer if you are having trouble sending or receiving faxes.
6. Clean the scanner surface if your scans are blurry or have vertical white or black lines. To do this, spray the a soft, lint-free cloth with a mild glass cleaner. Wipe the scanner glass with the cloth and then dry it with another clean lint-free cloth.
7. Hard reset the printer if you are having trouble solving your problem. Turn the printer off and remove the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait at least 15 seconds and plug the cord back in. Power the printer on and try your job again.
8. Restart your computer if you can't solve your printing or scanning job. Sometimes restarting the computer can solve an unseen problem.
Before using gprs you have to install setting for it. If you call your network provider there you can activate GPRS for your profile(First thing to do). Also ask them to send you the setting for GPRS for your particular model of mobile. It might take some time to get it activated. After installing the settings goto Settings > Configuration > Activate Default in all apps.
After this switch off your phone and switch on. Now it should work fine.
Our site need your feed back for improvement.
If the post helped you, please select 'YES'
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back as requested, how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FIXYA.
Baby-dribble + Phone = Dead Phone
If your phone was exposed to baby-dribble, your kid might have killed your Phone.
Take it to your local Service-Center and have them take a look at it. Let them decide if the phone could be repaired or might be up for early replacement.
Normal warranty-conditions might not cover the damage if its "moisture-damage".