An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: HP LASERJET 4PLUS
If you are using windows XP here's the process for deleting the jobs in the print que. Click "start" on bottom left on desktop screen of XP. Then hit the "Printers & Faxes" icon. Double click on your printer. When the window opens up highlight the first item on the list and hit delete. The first print job should be clear in a short time. Continue with the next on the list until the print window is clear. Close the window and try printing again.
If this has helped you, please rate it with a FIXYA!
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Reseat the cartridge. Try a new or know good cartridge. If OK, stop.
2. Check the Hi Volt contacts on the cartridge for damage. If the contacts are dirty or damaged, clean the contacts after the repair.(This is especially important if the cartridge is recycled.) If OK, stop.
Before going further, evaluate the cost effectiveness.
This is most likely cased by a dirty paper feed path so it will need cleaning and blowing out. Make sure that all the internal paper guides and separators are free of obstruction. Make sure that the fuser area is clean that the internal paper guides are ll in place and operate freely. Also clean it with a vacuum with a soft haired brush tool to avoid any damage. Also fan the paper before using it and do not overload the print paper tray. Also check that the pick up rollers are not work or contaminated with dirt / debris etc. Also make sure that the print tray is not overloaded and make sure that the paper is not to tightly held by the tray side guide.
to delete the print job.
shut off the printer, disconnect the printer cable to the computer.
go to strat>>printer and faxes.
open the pirnter queue. stop the print job then delete. you may have to restrat the computer.
once the job is deleted, connect the printer cable back to the computer and turn on the printer.
You can't print on both sides you miss • Automatic duplex unit for two-sided printing" you're model doesn't have it. Read below:
Shown at left: HP LaserJet 9000 series, base unit—LaserJet 9000
base unit =
• 50 ppm print speed
• first page out in less than 8 seconds
• built-in RIP-once technology
• 300,000 pages-per-month duty cycle
• 64 MB memory
• EIO expansion slots
LaserJet 9000n = base unit + • HP
Jetdirect 610n (EIO) internal print server for Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
• 100-sheet multipurpose tray LaserJet 9000dn = base unit + • HP Jetdirect 610n (EIO) internal
print server for Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
• 100-sheet multipurpose tray • Automatic duplex unit for two-sided printing
LaserJet 9000hns = base unit + • HP Jetdirect 610n (EIO) internal
print server for Ethernet 10/100Base-TX • Automatic duplex unit for two-sided printing
• 2000-sheet input tray
• 3000-sheet stapler/stacker