- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
call logitech 1 646-454-3200 option 1 then 2advise them of what you want then they will tell you cannot give you any replacement parts and will give you a coupon to get 50% off your next keyboard mouse combo. woot
Go to Control Panel.
1. Click on Keyboard.
2. When the Keyboard Properties come up, CLICK on Key Settings.
3. Then set up the keys by selecting the Key to be changed.
Hope this will help some. Bud
if you did not buy both mouse and keyboard at the same time in a package, then its possible that they use the some type of communication. this will cause problems between them. If you have a channel option try switching one of them. You also need to post more info about your problem.
Have you tried re-setting the frequency for one of the devices? simply click the button on the infra-red unit then click the button on the back of keyboard and notice the infra-red unit stopped scanning.