Question about Apex Digital AD-1100 DVD Player
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Manually turn on device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on, then release it.
3. Press and quickly release the desired ode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light should blink once.
4. Press the "Channel Up" button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator light should blink off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot the required code, press the "Channel Down" button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing "Channel Up" changes direction again.
5. Press and release "Mute" button to install the code.
If you wish to actually identify the code once this has been done, this is the procedure:
1. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light blinks and then stays on.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The red indicator light goes off.
4. To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressed in "Step 2" press each numeric key from 1-9 in turn. When the red indicator light blinks off, the number you pressed is the first digit for the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit, repeat "Step 4," this time when the red indicator light blinks off, this is the second digit in your number.
6. Repeat again for the third digit in your code number.
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
SOURCE: Replace DVD remote
Check this eBay auction for the remote:
Note, it comes with the DVD player free.
It's only $15.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Does it happen for all dvd disc or some particular dvd disc. If it is with some particular disc then clean the dvd and try them. If the problem exist for all the dvd then try to clean the lens by dvd lens cleaner and try to play. dvd lens cleaner will be available in dvd stores.
Posted on May 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2012 | Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
Dec 30, 2010 | Apex Digital AD1201 DVD Player
Jun 29, 2010 | Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
Mar 17, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 21, 2010 | Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
Jul 09, 2009 | RCA RCR460 Remote Control
Mar 21, 2009 | Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
Dec 12, 2007 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
Jun 26, 2010 | Apex Digital AD-1100 DVD Player
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: