a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is not an SMTP outgoing server called 'apple.smtp.mail.yahoo.com'. Try removing 'apple' from the beginning of the SMTP outgoing server name in Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Yahoo Email Address > Click on email address. If that does help, re-add your Yahoo email to your iPhone and test the account again.
Depending on your wireless service provider, the method for changing your voice mail greeting or voice mail password might differ. You should be able to access the options for changing your voice mail greeting or voice mail password when you check your voice mail. For more information, contact your wireless service provider.
Access a Free Yahoo! Mail Account with Outlook Express Using YPOPs!
To access a free Yahoo! Mail account with Outlook Express using the YPOPs! desktop utility:
* >> Step by Step Screenshot Walkthrough
* Install YPOPs! and make sure it is running. * Open Outlook Express. * Select Tools ' Accounts... from the menu in Outlook Express. * Click Add and select Mail.... * Type your name. * Click Next >. * Enter your Yahoo! Mail address ("firstname.lastname@example.org", for example). * Click Next > again. * Make sure POP3 is selected under My incoming mail server is a ___ server.. * Enter "localhost" under Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server:. o If "localhost" does not work, try "127.0.0.1" instead. * Type "localhost" under Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: as well. o If "localhost" does not work, again try "127.0.0.1" instead. * Click Next >. * Type your Yahoo! Mail user name under Account name:. o The user name is your Yahoo! Mail address sans "@yahoo.com". In this example, the user name is "hmmzl34". * Enter your Yahoo! Mail password under Password:. * Click Next >. * Click Finish. * Highlight localhost in the Internet Accounts window. * Click Properties. * Type "Yahoo! Mail" under Mail Account. * Click OK. * Click Close.
Useful YPOPs! Options
I recommend you also double-click the YPOPs! system tray icon to change a number of useful settings.
You can make YPOPs! ignore messages in the Bulk Mail folder of your Yahoo! Mail account, for example, tell it not to mark downloaded messages as read, fetch sent mail or have YPOPs! put a copy of outgoing mail in your Yahoo! Mail Sent Items folder. Access Free Yahoo! Mail with Outlook Express Using IzyMail
To set up a Yahoo! Mail account in Outlook Express via IzyMail:
* Make sure your Yahoo! Mail account is registered with IzyMail. * Select Tools ' Accounts... from the menu in Outlook Express. * Click Add and select Mail.... * Type your name. * Click Next >. * Enter your full Yahoo! Mail address ("email@example.com", for example). * Click Next > again. * Make sure IMAP is selected under My incoming mail server is a ___ server.. * Type "in.izymail.com" under Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server:. * Enter "out.izymail.com" under Outgoing mail (SMTP) server:. * Click Next >. * Type your complete Yahoo! Mail address under Account name: ("firstname.lastname@example.org", for example). * Now type your Yahoo! Mail password in the Password: field. * Click Next >. * Click Finish. * Highlight in.izymail.com in the Internet Accounts dialog. * Click Properties. * Go to the Servers tab. * Make sure My server requires authentication is checked under Outgoing Mail Server. * Go to the IMAP tab. * Make sure Store special folders on IMAP server is checked. * Type "_Sent" under Sent Items path:. * Enter "_Draft" under Drafts path:. * Click OK. * Now click Close. * Click Yes to download the list of Yahoo! Mail folders to Outlook Express. * Click OK.
First step is try reseting the network settings. You can do this by going to settings/general/reset and reset network settings.
This will drop you off the network and reset your phone. Bringing your phone back up with current network settings.
Try sending mail. If this doesn't work, try changing your outgoing mail server.
Go into settings/mail, contacts, and calendars/(your yahoo account)/Outgoing mail server.
This will bring you to a list of mail servers, your primary server being the yahoo server with the AT&T smtp server under other.
Click on your primary yahoo server and switch this server to off. click the blue smtp arrow on the very top left. This will bring you back to the server list. go to the AT&T smtp server and turn this server on.
Go ahead and exit out either by the arrow or the home button.
Access your yahoo account see if you can send mail.
SETUP / COnfigurare Yahoo! Mail on your mobile phone, through IMAP / IMAP4. * (Settings step by step for the Nokia 6500 slide. You catch yourself how to set up and other types of phones:)): - Menu -> Messaging - message settings -> E-mail messages -> Add -> Create manually ... and get the menu: New mailbox settings. New mailbox settings: - Mailbox name: the name of mail box. Yahoo! Mail, for example. - My name: Name. - E-mail address: email@example.com - Incoming server type: IMAP4 (default is POP3. Change with IMAP4) - Login information: IMAP4 autentification [ON], IMAP4 user name [id Yahoo! * Without passing firstname.lastname@example.org), IMAP4 password [Yahoo account password. * Will be required twice) - Back -:) - Download settings: settings are preferential. (Retrieve mode - just extract the subject of the mail received all the mail, No. of mails shown - Number of e-mails displayed, Mailbox update interval -- the time when the phone will connect to the mail server to verify your email, Automatic retrieval - Automatic extraction of mail received. or not.) - Back -:) - Incoming mail settle. - Which is the setting up connection to the server receiving e-mail messages to phone with the following settings: * Incoming IMAP4 serv. - Imap.n.mail.yahoo.com * Security - Off * Port - 143 * Use Pref. access pt. - No * IMAP4 access point -> Proxy: Disabled; Data bearer: Packet Data; Bearer settings (follow another menu) -> Packet data ACC. pt. Internet Network type: IPv4; Authentification type: Normal, User name: id-to-yahoo, Password: password for yahoo * Back, Back, Back .. to see: Outgoing settle. (SMTP):) - Outgoing settle. (SMTP) - settings that are sent by mail on your mobile phone, using SMTP is the Yahoo! Mail. * Outgoing SMTP serv. - Smtp.mobile.yahoo.com * Reply-to address - the email address you wish to receive response to mails sent from your phone. * SMTP authentification - On * SMTP user name - the name of the yahoo, without email@example.com. * SMTP password - password for yahoo. Will be required twice. * Security - Off * Port - 25 * Use Pref. access pt. - No * SMTP access point -> Proxy: Disabled; Data bearer: Packet Data; Bearer settings (follow another menu) -> Packet data ACC. pt. Internet Network type: IPv4; Authentification type: Normal, User name: id-to-yahoo, Password: password for yahoo * Back, Back, Back: D * Dispute. term. window - Yes
Chat with Somebody in Yahoo! Mail
To exchange instant messages with any Yahoo! Instant Messenger or Windows Live Messenger user in Yahoo! Mail:
Make sure you are singed in to chat.
If Offline appears after your user name right next to the Yahoo! Mail icon at the top, click Offline and choose Available, Busy or Invisible from the menu.
Press c (think chat).
You can also select Chat from the Compose drop-down menu — click the down arrow first.
Type the desired user's Yahoo! Messenger ID in the To: field.
You can also start a chat by looking for an online contact first:
Click Online next to Contacts in the Yahoo! Mail folder list.
Now click on the desired contact's name or user name.
If you start composing an email in Yahoo! Mail and the prospective email recipient appears under Online, Chat now! in the To: field's auto-complete list, select the entry to convert your email to an instant message.
First you need to close the Yahoo messenger. As if login with it then the webpage of Yahoo will show you offline for chat..
Otherwise just login in Yahoo messenger and to any contact, double click on contact and find if you are able to chat with it then everything is OK.
Let me know in either case, we will resolve the issue ASAP.