Question about Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
As of the Mac 10.5.5, there is no print center in HD>applications>utilities. The only way you can access a similar feature is going apple>system preferences>print and fax and add a printer through there.
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
To print using Mac OS X v10.3 or v10.4
To print using Mac OS X v10.5
May 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
To format the drive for MAC OSX
1. Connect the drive to your computer.
2. Open Disk Utility. (Applications folder > Utilities folder > Disk Utility). Select the hard drive in the left hand column and click on the Erase tab.
3. In the Volume Format drop-down menu, select Mac OS Extended *.
4. Once you have selected the format and have named the drive, click on Erase. You will be presented with a 'Are you Sure' dialog.
5. The drive will format and upon completion will be available for use.
Note: * For the best performance, we recommend using Mac OS Extended format. However, if you will be transferring files between a Windows system and a Macintosh, format the drive as MS-DOS (FAT32) or use a program such as MediFour
Apr 23, 2011 | Western Digital Computers & Internet
Dec 17, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 13, 2009 | Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2...
Mar 29, 2009 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 14, 2009 | Apple Computers & Internet
Nov 30, 2008 | Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with...
Jul 23, 2008 | Apple iMac G5 Desktop
Jul 14, 2008 | Epson Perfection 4990 Flatbed Scanner
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!