I want to hook up my eq but it has no sub input rca's and i want to be able to use the subcontrol on the deck but still get the signal boost and what not for my eq, if i hooked the rca's for the sub output into the speaker input on the eq would it work?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Red=power black=neutral. Yellow=back-up for keeping radio stations and the memory (put this in with the power cable + ), all the speaker wires should have little stickers on relating to to which corner or the car they belong to? is there any other colours there?
Normally, your JVC Car Stereo will not allow direct connection to an Apple iPod.
However, there are several aftermarket interface adaptor that will allow you to do so:
1. Connect the iPod to a JVC KS-PD100 which in turn is connected to the CD changer jack of the KD-G720 (rear of the unit). Set the stereo to CD changer external input setting and you're ready to go;
2. Connect the iPod to an FM Transmitter such as the Griffin iTrip (w/ Dock connector) which in turn will broadcast the IPod music as an FM signal. Operating the KD-G720 on FM radio setting will receive the IPod's broadcast music.
Hope this be of some help to you. Pls post again how things turn up. Good luck and kind regards.