Question about Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2016 | Canon 3811B007AA model imagePROGRAF...
Jan 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 13, 2010 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Feb 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Aug 09, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 03, 2008 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Nov 20, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: