- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Windows key > All programs >Acer Empowering Technology>eRecovery management>Restore>Factory(Top of list)..
If computer will not boot.
Tune computer ON
When Acer splash is on screen hold Alt and keep pressing F10...
Select factory from top of list.
You will need a password , the default is "000000" (Six zeros).
Recommend you use the first option if you can...
1. Power on the machine.
2. At the ACER BIOS screen, hold the "Alt" key and press the "F10" key simultaneously to start Acer eRecovery. The window of opportunity is very small, so this may take a few attempts.
3. Once eRecovery has loaded, click "Restore to Factory Default Settings" (the password is six zeros, 0.0.0.0.0.0.).
4. Click "OK" to continue.
5. From here, the eRecovery process will update all the data on the C: drive and restore the factory image (approximately 10 minutes).
6. Once eRecovery has run, press "OK" to reboot unit.
***This will erase all your unsaved data!***
Running System Recovery from Windows
1. Click Start>All Programs>Acer Empowering Technology.
2. Select Acer eRecovery Management.
3. Select Restore (bottom of eRecovery screen).
4. Select Restore system to factory default (the password is six zeros, 0.0.0.0.0.0.).
5. Select Yes then Next, the system will reboot and start the recovery.
1. Reboot, and press F8.
2. Select Repair.
3. Select Reinstall Windows and follow prompts.
acer has software available on the website, it should be labeled something in the neighborhood of "acer empowering technology quick launch toolbar" that should allow you to re-map your empowering technology "e" key to do anything you want
Hi, You need to Acer eNET Management, the empowering Technology, using Acer eLock Management and Acer eRecovery Management, you must initialise the Empowering Technology password. Right-click on the Empowering Technology toolbar and select "Password Setup" this will enable you to do so. If you have not initialized the Empowering Technology password and run Acer eLock Management or Acer eRecovery Management, you must create it. Acer eNet Management this will assist you to quickly connect to both wired and wireless networks. to access this utility, select "Acer eNet Management" from the Empowering Technology toolbar or run the program from the Acer Empowering Technology program group in Start menu.
GET A VALID WINDOWS XP PROGRAM DISC AND IT WILL ALLOW A REPAIR OR WILL LOAD FRESH WINDOWS XP PROGRAM will boot itself once boot device priority is set to cd dvd rom to boot first. WHEN COMPUTER POWER IS TURNED ON HOLD F2 as computer comes on iwill come up in bios mode choose boot priority to change boot sequence from harddrive to cd or dvd rom first