Kitchen Aid Range / Stove / Oven Fault Codes
Fault Code Description
4 Digit Failure Codes
(for 2 digit codes see below)
F1 - E0
EEPROM communication error
1. Disconnect power for at least 30 seconds.
2. Re-apply power and observe for at least one minute.
3. If code re-appears, replace control board (also called ERC or clock).
Note: Applies to all F1-E... codes except F1-E3.
F1 - E1
EEPROM checksum error
F1 - E2
UL A/D error(s)
F1 - E4
Model ID error
F1 - E5
F1 - E6
Latch signal mismatch error
F1 - E9
F1 - E3
Wiring harness cavity size does not match previously stored value
The "Cavity Size Select" jumpers in the wiring harness indicate a cavity size different from that which the control was previously configured for. Check the jumpers in the harness to make sure they agree with the actual oven size.
F2 - E0
Shorted keypad (also called touch pad)
1. Check keypad connector for firm connection (keypad connects to control board).
2. Press CANCEL. If error code returns after 60 seconds, replace keypad (also called touch pad or membrane switch). Some models incorporate keypad in to control board as one unit. In this case, replace control board (also called ERC or clock).
F2 - E1
Keypad cable unplugged
F2 - E5
Cancel key drive line open
F2 - E6
Cancel key drive line openfrom what this says you could have a bad touch pad,it says to press cancel,if the code comes back after a minute you have a bad touch pad.there's a tech sheet on you machine with all the codes on it,look behind the top console taped to the back.make sure you put this back,if someone comes in to work on your machine and that paper is gone it will be hard to work on it,all machines are different.