- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you forgot the password to unlock Device-Lock, follow the
steps below to activate Master Clear.
1. Switch off the power and remove the SIM card.
2. Switch on the power. Press ‘*25327#’ on the Home screen
and then press OK.
^that is straight from the pantech duo manual. good luck!
the issue may not be your phone or the battery. It may be the charger. My friend and i both have a pantech duo. She was always having problems with her battery, draining just after two hours. The funny thing was that whenever she used my charger, the battery kept charge. I tried my phone out on her charge, and found that it didn't keep the charge either. So we went to the store and found that it wasn't the phone, it was the charger.
Often the charger can mess up the phone. Order a new charger, and that should be the solution to your phone.