- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For Saeco Vienna De Luxe Espresso MachineTeam De-Brewerz.com says:
1. Your coffee maker might suffer from Steam, Coffee Bolier clogging due to scale. Due to clogging you are unable to product perfect steam, temperature drop in coffee, inconsistent steam flow, inconsistent water flow etc. We strongly advise you to do regular Descaling to your coffee maker (every 200-300 cups or 2 months)
2. If your coffee maker in working condition but still light is keep on blinking means required "Descaling". Please use the food graded Delonghi or equivalent brand descaler. You can order to us @ www.De-Brewerz.com or buy online in India @ www.fabkaart.com
Still issue not resolved claim the warranty if recently purchased. If you are in India then contact us @ www.De-Brewerz.com