- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Not many email facilities give the option of choosing the size of the text.
It is best to compose emails using a word processing programme such as Microsoft Word or Wordpad and then copy and paste to an email or include as an attachment. Using a word processor will provide the option of choosing the typeface and size.
Are you sending the text message to your email address correctly? you also have to make sure that your phone is capable of sending MMS messages and not just standard text messages since often the translation from a phone text message and a standard email is not always possible depending on your carrier and the yahoo mail server.
Login to yahoo mail. There is a tab "new" at the top left corner besides "check mail. Click on new. Mail composition page will come.
1. In the "To" text boxe type the email address of the person whom you want to send mail. Multiple email address may be typed seperated by comma.
2. In the "Cc" text box type email addresses (seperated by comma) whom you want to send a carbon copy of the mail.
3. In the "Subject" text box write the summary of the mail you are going to write.
4. In the big sqare text box write the detail massage that you want to send.
5. At the bottom left click the "send" button.
You are done. A confirmation page will come after you have pressed "send". That's it.
This issue is an issue with Yahoo! email spam settings and not necessarily your domain email.
To resolve this issue, your recipients using Yahoo! email addresses need to change their spam settings, by going to the Spam folder and clicking [ Edit Settings ] in the gray box. In these options and settings, the recipients can modify what is considered spam and what is not considered spam.
Also, it is advised that the recipients check their Spam folders frequently, since your emails may still end up in that folder. If there is new mail in the Spam folder, there will be a number next to the folder name (In this case, Spam) and it will be in bold face text.