Question about Braun Syncro 7526 Electric Shaver
Opening a Braun 7000 Series Shaver
1) Find a thin metal object with no sharp edges (such as a nail file). Use your thumb and pull on the bottom end cord socket part, enough to cause a gap between it and the back shell. Insert the metal object into the gap in the center of the part. THEN pry it off. If you use a regular screw driver, you will likely cause gouges in the plastic. And the best leverage is in the center.
2) The silver side parts are held on by two tabs at the top. With the bottom piece gone, the side parts swing off easily. Don't worry about keeping track of which sides the silver trim pieces go on, as they're designed to fit on only one side (you'll see the cutout for the shaver head stem is off to one side).
3) The case is held together by 4 small torq screws. Use a torq screwdriver--do not attempt to do this with anything else. Be careful to turn the screws slowly, so you don't strip them.
4) With the screws removed, the two halves of the shaver will come apart. The remaining parts can be extracted without any special tools. Keep note of how they are removed, as assembly will be the reversal of removal.
5) Note that if you are replacing the batteries (there are two of them), you will need a soldering iron to detach them from the circuit board, unless you're replacing the whole part.
6) Reassembly is pretty much what you expect--the reverse of disassembly. However, the bottom cord socket part is tricky to get put into place. Pushing straight down on this part will not get it to go in, nor any other obvious way. It's best to get the prongs inserted on one side, then while pushing in on the prongs of the opposite side, apply pressure on the top side surfaces. The part should snap right back into place.
Posted on May 23, 2009
1) Use a small flat screw driver pry off the bottom (where the cord plugs in)
2) Remove the silver sides
3) Using a small torq driver remove the 4 scews
4) Open shaver
5) Remove circuit board with batteries
Batteries are soldered to the circuit board. You can buy circuit boards with batteries.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Follow instructions above
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2015 | Braun Series 7 9585 Hair Trimmer
Aug 29, 2011 | Braun Syncro 7526 Electric Shaver
May 12, 2011 | Braun Syncro 7526 Electric Shaver
Apr 27, 2011 | Braun Syncro 7526 Electric Shaver
Nov 16, 2010 | Braun Syncro 7526 Electric Shaver
Aug 19, 2009 | Braun Health & Beauty
Mar 11, 2009 | Braun Syncro 7526 Electric Shaver
Jun 17, 2014 | Braun Syncro 7526 Electric Shaver
390 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!