- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check your SIM on another phone to confirm that the signal strength of your service prrovider is good. if so the fault is within the networks section within the phone , being a hardware issue in the motherboard might be beyond the scope of a home repair and so it is best to take an estimate so as to decide if you can swap the phone for a new model or repair.
1. try getting new key -pads
2.delete unwanted files in your phone.
3virus maybe attacks on computer software mostly.
4. microchips and any other components materials use for any gadgets and cellphones won't last for your information, they have certain lifecyles limits and number of usage.
5 once this component or chip reaches its life cyle limit then the entire gadgets or cellphone will be malfunctioning it takes years like 2 0r 3 yrs but on TV's like 5yrs or less depends on how hardly of using these .
In your phone there will be a inductor antenna which receives signal. The inductor might not function properly. Contact service persons for that. But before tat in settings - Network selection select manual and check if it shows any networks. If it shows then the area has limited or no coverage.