Question about Computers & Internet
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
You may have a bad DC connection:
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Dec 27, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Jun 02, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
May 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Nov 20, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Jul 15, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Apr 14, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!