1. delete all ur inbox message..
2. click "music button" on keypad..and wait until the "opening" and "processing" DONE...then exit back.. 3. remove SDCARD safely...and insert it again..
4. restart phone..
if still not working...try to uninstall any application that is related to message...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Menu > Settings > Phone profiles > click the two arrows beside Normal (or whichever one you use) > go to the top of the screen and select New Messages > Choose Message Alert Tone > Sounds > choose the file.
Settings / Ring Style / scroll down to Detail & press the left soft-key to CHANGE. In this menu you can adjust default ring volume, and select different sounds for calls, texts, voicemail, alarms and also adjust key volume.
If you are clever enough to make your own mp3 ringtones (they need to be tiny files to fit on this phone's tiny 500kb memory) you can even select these as your call or text alert.
try selecting a different alert profile for ur cell or go into ring settings and selectin a text message alert tone or jus visit file manager and select a tone from a sounds folder as ur text message alert