Question about Homedics SS-4000 Clock Radio
I thought the instructions stated to hold down the timer button for a set amount of time, but that doesn't seem to be working and that's a feature I would use quite frequently. I have since thrown the box and instructions away, but can someone please tell me how to set it for when I'm going to sleep at night? Thanks!
To adjust snooze time - The system is set for a standard 10-minute snooze time (the number
of minutes you can delay the alarm). While the selected alarm is flashing, hold down Sleep⁄Snooze
and press the Time or to adjust the snooze time (from 1 to 30 minutes) for that alarm. The
number of minutes and Sn appear on the display to confirm your selected snooze time. You can
set a different snooze time for each alarm.
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
For the WOODS Model 50029 Indoor 7 day digital timers with Astronomic features.
8A / 1,000W Tungsten
15A / 1,875W General purpose
500 VA Electronic ballast
120Vac 60Hz 8.3A Ballast
Charge the Battery:
Plug the timer into wall outlet for 30 minutes to charge internal battery. Note: You can then unplug the timer from the wall outlet and comfortably hold it in your hand to program the timer.
Clear the Memory:
Press the RESET button with a tooth pick to erase any previous settings.
Note: Inactivity for approximately 30 seconds and the timer will return to clock mode.
To Set the Clock:
1. Press the TIME button to set the current year: Then press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the number from 2012 to 2099.
2. Press the TIME button again to set the month: Press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the number from 01 to 12.
3. Press the TIME button again to set the date: Then press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the number. The maximum date will depend on which month you choose.
4. Press the TIME button again to set the daylight savings time feature. DST will appear on the bottom of the display screen. Then press the "+" or "-" button to set DST AUTO mode or DST OFF mode.
5. Press the TIME button again to set the hour: Then press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the number from 00 to 59.
6. Press the TIME button again to set the minute: Then press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the number from 00 to 59.
7. Press the TIME button again to set the Astronomic function: Then press the "+" or "-" button to select the zone you are in. North = "nor", Center = "cen", and South = "sou".
8. Press the TIME button again to adjust the Sunrise time. Press "+" or "-" button to adjust the time.
9. Press the TIME button again to adjust the Sunset time. Press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the time.
10. Press the TIME button again to finish the setting or press and hold the TIME button for 4 sec that will to back to standby.
To Program the Timer:
1. Press the PROGRAM button once to display the first ON setting.
2. Press "+" or "-" button to adjust the day or group of days you want for the program. Scroll to select from everyday, each individual day, weekdays, or weekends.
3. Press TIME button to set the hour. Press "+" or "-" to scroll through 12-hours AM, 12-hours PM, sunrise time or sunset time for first on setting.
4. Press TIME button to setting the minutes. Press button "+" and "-" to adjust from 00-59.
5. Press the PROGRAM button again to display the first OFF setting and repeat steps 2 through 4 to program.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 for additional ON/OFF settings.
7. Press the "MODE" button once, at any time exit time setting or program setting.
Sun tracking technology: the timer adjusts automatically to sunrise/sunset times. For example, program lights to turn On at sunset and Off at 10:00 pm. As daylight hours extend, the sunset time will increase. For example sunset may be at 5:41 pm on Monday, 5:42 pm on Tuesday, and 5:44 on Wednesday. The timer will adjust to this On time accordingly and will always turn off at 10:00 pm as programmed.
To Connect/Operate the Timer:
Plug device in to the timer and turn the device on. Plug timer into wall outlet.
To Operate the Timer / Use Manual Override Function:
Press MODE to choose different function between ON, ON AUTO, ON RDM, OFF, OFF AUTO, OFF RDM
1. ON - load is ON permanently in manual mode.
2. ON AUTO - AUTO mode has been selected and load has been forced ON and will stay ON until a contrary scheduled event.
3. ON RDM- RDM mode has been selected and load has been forced ON and will stay ON until a contrary scheduled RDM event.
4. OFF - load is OFF permanently in manual mode.
5. OFF AUTO - AUTO mode has been selected and load has been forced OFF and will stay OFF until a contrary scheduled event.
6. OFF RDM - RDM mode has been selected and load has been forced OFF and will stay OFF until a contrary scheduled RDM event.
Random Setting Security Feature:
When the random setting is ON, the timer will turn ON/OFF +/- 30 minutes around program on and program off times.
Daylight Savings Time Feature:
When the DST function is on "DST AUTO", the sunrise and sunset time will increase 1 hour on the Sunday of the second week in March at 02:00 am every year. It will then decrease 1 hour on the Sunday of the first week in November at 02:00 am every year. For example if sunrise is 6:12 am on March 9th, it will be 7:11 am on March 10th.
Consumer Support (800) 561-4321
Dec 16, 2013 | Hardware & Accessories
Dec 14, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 28, 2011 | Intermatic Inc. EJ500C Digital Wall Switch...
Nov 27, 2010 | Day-Timer Hardware & Accessories
Nov 12, 2010 | Ovens
May 05, 2010 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Nov 30, 2009 | Timex Hardware & Accessories
Apr 17, 2009 | Watches
Dec 22, 2008 | Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel) Dual...
Dec 03, 2008 | Hardware & Accessories
471 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: