Question about Siemens Efficient Networks SpeedStream 2623 (SS2623) Wireless Router
Tried for sooo long, im not good with computers so a little help would be appreciated. I have a Siemens Speedstream and i cannot get my Wii to connect to the router that is supposedly emiting a wireless network. I neeed to change the WEP key but cannot access the Router options!!!!! I have tried many different things and cannot find a solution. HELP!
To access the SpeedStream 2623 management interface:
1. Open your Web browser and enter the SpeedStream IP address http://192.168.254.254 in the browser Address box. The SpeedStream 2623 will automatically switch to port 88 for management access.
2. On the Login Screen, enter admin in the Password box; then click Login to display the Status screen of the management interface.
3. Under Simple Setup , go to Wireless Settings - take note of the SSID (this is the name of your wireless network). By default the SSID is "SpeedStream".
4. Still under Simple Setup , go to Wireless Encryption:
A. On the Simple Setup > Wireless Encryption screen, select Automatically.
B. Enter a password or password phrase.
C. Click Generate.
D. Take note of Key 1. This is the key that you will have to use on the Wii to connect wirelessly.
E. Save Settings and Continue.
1. On the Simple Setup | Wireless Encryption screen, select Manually.
2. Enter a password or password phrase.
3. In the bottom half of the screen, select #1.
4. Enter five hexadecimal keys; e.g., a number or letter in the range of 0-9 or A-F.
5. Click Enter to save settings and continue.
You're done with the router. Go to the wireless settings of your Wii and configure it to connect to your wireless network. For a step by step instruction go to this site:
If you need further assistance, post a reply and I'll try to answer it ASAP.
Good luck and have a nice day!
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2017 | 2wire Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2017 | Toshiba WRC-1000 Router (PA3227C1ETC)
Nov 01, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Sep 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2009 | HP DesignJet T3100PS Clr Inkjet 44"...
Jul 28, 2009 | Siemens SpeedStream 2624 Router...
Mar 29, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Jun 01, 2008 | Dynex Computers & Internet
May 04, 2008 | 3Com 7760 (3CRWE776075US) 802.11a/b/g...
Nov 28, 2013 | Siemens Efficient Networks SpeedStream...
2,119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: