Recording From An External Device
The following Models can be used as a recorder to record from a VCR, TV or another Camcorder.
2004 - SC-D107
2003 - SC-D5000, SC-D27
2002 - SC-D180
Recording In Player Mode
1. Connect the camcorder to the VCR or TV with the AUDIO/VIDEO cable (provided) (to the A/V Outputs on External Device)
2. Set the power switch of the camcorder to PLAYER mode.
3. Turn on the VCR or TV.
4. Insert the blank tape with protection tab closed into the camcorder.
If you want to record from a connected VCR, insert a recorded VHS tape into the VCR.
5. Press the MENU button, turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V and press the ENTER button.
6. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight AV IN/OUT and press the ENTER button to select AV IN.
"AV IN" and picture appears on the LCD monitor.
OUT : Releases the INPUT mode.
7. Press the START/STOP button to set the camcorder to REC PAUSE mode.
"PAUSE" appears on the LCD monitor.
8. Select the TV program or playback the VHS tape.
9. Press START/STOP button to start recording.
If you want to pause recording for a while, press the START/STOP button again.
10. To stop recording, press the (STOP) button.
* Recording from an analog VCR to the camcorder is only possible when the VCR is playing back at normal speed.
* If you want to see the camcorder picture with a TV, set AV IN/OUT in the menu to OUT.
Sep 06, 2005 |
Samsung DouCam VP-D5000i Mini DV Digital...